Jacobs provides full-service Community Development services in partnership with the City of Bonita Springs. We are currently accepting resumes for the following position.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in environmental sciences, environmental planning or closely related field
- Two (2) years of experience in environmental/natural resource program compliance or closely related experience
- Proficient in the ability to read and interpret engineering and landscaping plans, blueprints and specifications, records of surveys, and legal descriptions
- Proficient in the use of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Must possess a valid Drivers License with no major infractions
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Three to five years of experience in environmental/natural resource program compliance or closely related experience
- Certified Arborist
- Previous Code Enforcement Experience
- Certified Environmental Professional
- Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Inspector Certification
- Knowledge of hazardous waste storage and disposal, storm and wastewater drainage, surface and ground water quality, air quality, wetland mitigation, preserve management, landscaping, listed species, environmental permitting and related environmental field
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
For additional information select the following link:
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
CH2M, now Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws opens in a new window and supplemental language opens in a new window.