NEW REQUIRED INSPECTIONS
Effective immediately, the following fence permits will require a 703 Final Landscaping Inspection:
- Residential Project Wall in accordance with LDC. Sec. 4-1466(3)
- Commercial Fence – when part of required buffer in accordance with LDC. Sec. 3-418
- Whenever required as part of a Planned Development in accordance with approved Lee County Zoning Resolution or City of Bonita Springs Zoning Ordinance.
Effective Tuesday, February 13th, 2018, the following Building Permits will now require a preliminary 702 Silt Screen/Drainage Inspection:
- Commercial New Construction
- Commercial Addition
- Commercial Shell
- Commercial Slab
- Residential New Construction
- Residential Addition
—NOTE: No other inspections will be performed until the 702 inspection is passed.
ections landscape silt drainage 702 703 inspection insp