Contractor License Registration and Renewal Process
For all contractor license registrations and renewals, please submit the following documents via email to Permitting@cityofbonitaspringscd.org.
- Contractor Registration (new Contractors only)
- Authorized Agent Affidavit (if using an Authorized Agent or to make changes)
- Copy of current State or County License
- Copy of current Proof of Liability
- Copy of current Proof of Worker’s Compensation Insurance or Exemption Certificate
For additional information or questions, please contact the Permitting Department via email at Permitting@cityofbonitaspringscd.org or by dialing (239) 444-6150.
Effective July 1, 2016, Session Law 2016-129 (H.B. 535) goes into effect, making certain changes that effect the City’s Building Department, including amending Florida Statues 533.80 to prohibit the City from requiring building permit fees to include payment for certain contractor licensing elements, i.e., for expenses associated with proof of licensure; recording or filing a license, or evidence of workers’ compensation insurance coverage.
If you require additional information, contact our main line by dialing (239) 444-6150 and our receptionist will route your call to staff which will assist you.
contractor license renewal registration