The City of Bonita Springs has adopted amendments to the City’s Land Development Code (LDC) Chapter 3, Development Standards, Commercial Design Standards. These amendments are effective March 20, 2015.
Please click the following link to view the ordinance.
Some sections that have been amended include, but are not limited to the following:
- The “Applicability” section expands when a project must comply with the entire or portion of the Commercial Design Standards section. Some amendments include, but are not limited to the expansion by zoning district and repainting of buildings.
- An “Alternate Design” option is available for all projects.
- Architectural design standards for primary and secondary facades by architectural style.
- Bollard Design.
- Use of Earth tone or light pastels for all buildings as defined in the applicable section.
- Automobile Service Station supplementary design standards.
- Dumpster and trash receptacle/container design.