Effective August 1, 2016
Additional permit and inspection requirements will be in effect.
- All Single family, Duplex and Two-Family attached permits will require an engineered site drainage plan with elevations for the lot and for adjoining lots indicating direction of storm water runoff (to include the proposed or required elevation of the building).
- Spot survey with elevations will be required to be submitted within 10 days of the slab being poured or the ability to request additional inspections will be blocked.
- Elevation Certificate will also be required to be submitted within 10 days of the slab being poured or in the case of V-zone lots, within 10 days of the first horizontal member being poured or the ability to request additional inspections will be blocked.
- The 106 final inspection will be blocked until such time that the following required documents have been submitted:
- Final survey with all drainage and elevations as permitted including accessory structure(s) and pool(s);
- Recycling documentation or diversion fee paid;
- Final termite certificate;
- In flood zone buildings, a final elevation certificate.